This website, including any section and/or sub-section accessible through the homepage (henceforth referred to as “the Website”), is the property of, edited by and maintained by DORNA SPORTS, S.L. and/or any affiliated subsidiary (henceforth referred to as “DORNA”). We request that you bear in mind and take note upon accessing, browsing or utilizing the Website, the User accepts the terms and conditions indicated in this document and any additional terms and conditions indicated in any part of the Website, without limits or reservations.
1. Any material presented in the Website including, but not limited to, audio, images, software, text and/or videoclips (henceforth referred to as “Content”) is protected according to the Intellectual Property Laws. The Content should not be used, apart from in the form specified in this document and/or in the “Purchasing Policies”, and it remains prohibited to eliminate references to copyright or commercial brands and any other corresponding references. Any unauthorized use of Content will be penalized.
2. DORNA is not responsible for any products or services offered, sold or provided by different parties other than DORNA.
3. The User is only authorized to use the Website for personal purposes. Therefore the User is always an end consumer and not a reseller or otherwise. Supply, exchange, modification, selling and transmission of any Content at which the User may have access through the Website for any purpose is not permitted, whether it be for free or paid.
4. DORNA offers links to other websites solely for the convenience of visitors, and is not responsible for the content of any page accessed through the Website. The existence of links to any other page from the Website does not mean that DORNA approves of, subscribes to or recommends said page. DORNA is not responsible for any content from third parties and does not give any warranty, explicit or implicit, in relation to the accuracy, legality, exactitude or validity of any other page. DORNA is not responsible for any product and/or offered by or purchased from different parties other than DORNA.
5. The User recognizes and accepts that access to the Website may suffer interruptions, and that in certain moment access to specific or all Contents may not be available.
6. The User acknowledges and recognizes that transmissions through the Internet are never totally private and secure, unless indicated to the contrary. Sending a message to DORNA does not imply that DORNA has special responsibility as regards the User.
7. DORNA gives no warranty that the Website will be error-free, uninterrupted or that the use of the Website and/or the Content, search or link on the Website will provide specific result. The Website and the Content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis.
8. In the same way DORNA gives no warranty with respect to the merchantability and/or fitness of the Website and/or the Content for a particular purpose. DORNA and or its affiliates will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental and punitive and consequential damages.
9. DORNA assumes no responsibility, including but not limited to, negligence on the side of DORNA, for any loss or damage caused to computers or software deriving from use of the Website, or from the downloading of material, data, text, images, audio or video from the Website, whether it be caused by a virus or any other form.
10. DORNA disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any advertisers and/or sponsors on the Website. DORNA is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any Event venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on this Website.
11. DORNA, including its affiliated companies, will not be liable to the user for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including but not limited to lost profits, even if such damage was reasonably foreseeable and/or even if DORNA has advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. The present Terms and Conditions of Use, and any other additional conditions published on the Website, constitute a full agreement between DORNA and the User in relation to the use of the Website. If DORNA or any of its affiliates delays or fails to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions it shall not mean that DORNA or any of its affiliates has waived its right to do so. If it is found by a Court that any of these Terms and Conditions for any reason cannot be enforced, this shall not prevent the other provisions from continuing to apply. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions and no action taken by the User, DORNA or any of its affiliates under this Terms and Conditions shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other relationship between the parties beyond the contractual relationship established under these Terms and Conditions.
13. The User is obliged to comply with any additional conditions indicated on the Website, likewise any conditions able to be modified in accordance with necessary through a change in law. DORNA will be permitted to modify in whole or in part the present Terms and Conditions Of Use at any given moment, at it sole discretion and without prior notice to the User. Continuing to use the Website after such changes have been published indicates an acceptance of said changes. DORNA, reserves the right to modify, cancel, alter replace, change, interrupt or suspend any Content published on the Website, be it temporary or permanent, without prior notification or assuming any responsibility.
14. Force Majeure. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the control of one of the parties including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, electricity black-out, network or server failure, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, actions taken by the police, acts or regulations of national or local governments. DORNA and its affiliated companies will not be liable to the User for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
15. DORNA is entitled to assign any right and obligation under these Terms and Conditions provided that the User’s rights are not adversely affected.
16. The present Terms and Conditions Of Use are governed and subject to Spanish law, without reference to legal norms, and in the case of a dispute the User it will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid, Spain. If any dispute arises out of these Terms and Conditions, DORNA or any of its affiliates will attempt to settle it. To this end DORNA shall use the reasonable endeavors to consult, negotiate in good faith, and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement satisfactory to both parties.
17. Visiting the Website does not oblige the User to submit any information of a personal nature. However, DORNA complieswith the established in the Directive 95/46/CE, of the European Parliament and Council, dated as of October 24th 1995related to Privacy and data protection information.
18. To contact with the right holder of the domain name www.asiatalentcup.com, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com, or by post mail to DORNA SPORTS, S.L. with domicile in Spain Principe de Vergara 183, Madrid 28002. The VAT number of DORNA is ES-B-84.760.800. The relevant registration of the domain name within the Mercantil Register in Madrid is the following: Tomo 18985, Libro 0, Folio 44, Sección 8M with registering date at 8th October, 2004.
© DORNA 2013. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED